As to the definition given by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, YuumCooking is an online service provider. We enable legitimate copyright holders to upload, store, and display a variety of media on the internet through self-publishing. We don’t keep an eye on, filter, or otherwise go over the media that customers of the service upload to our servers. We take copyright infringement seriously and will fight hard to defend the legitimate owners of copyrights. To help us identify and address allegedly infringing content, you must provide written notice to YuumCooking if you are the copyright owner of any work that appears on the website and you did not consent to its use.
We have given you a form to utilize so that the procedure can be more easily facilitated. If you do not supply us with the necessary information, we will not be able to take any action, therefore please fill out all fields completely and precisely. As an alternative, you can send a written notice by fax or email. You have to include the following in your written notice:
- A physical or digital signature that asserts an exclusive right that is allegedly being violated, provided by the copyright owner or someone authorized to act on their behalf.
- Detailed description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been violated. If you are reporting the infringement of several copyrighted works in one notification, you have to provide a representative list that names each work that you claim is being violated.
- Particular location and description of the allegedly infringing material, or the subject of allegedly infringing activity, with sufficient specificity to enable YuumCooking to locate the material. The precise URL or URLs of the web pages containing the allegedly infringing content should be included.
- Information that is reasonably sufficient to enable YuumCooking to get in touch with the person who filed the complaint, such as the person’s name, address, phone number, and email address.
- A declaration that the party filing the complaint believes, in good faith, that the copyright owner, its agent, or the law has not granted permission for the material to be used in the way that it has.
- A declaration attesting to the accuracy of the information in the notification and attesting, under penalty of perjury, to the complaining party’s authority to act on behalf of the owner of the allegedly violated exclusive right.